Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pour Your Heart Out



So, this will be my first foray into link ups and this particular link up, but I think it's a neat idea. The idea being to pour your heart out with honest things... So here it goes:


As you may well know by now, if you have been reading my blog, I don't exactly shy away from speaking my mind, but here's a few things that weigh heavily on me that I wish I could fit into a blog post in some way-
I'm sad that this blog, though a honest look at my feelings, is a complete debbie downer all the time. I really wish I could move past all the anger I feel and start seeing the humor in our situation.


In my real life, away from this blog, I'm actually a very optimistic person, you just can't tell because this is where I go to let out my deep secrets, well, my one secret anyway.


My husband still gives me butterflies when he smiles at me, he just doesn't smile as often anymore.


I still think of my wedding day as being one of the happiest days of my life. And as long as I do, I will continue to try to make this situation we are in work.


--


On an unblog related note:


Few people really bug me, but my neighbors happen to be some of them. Sadly, my husband likes them, so I am forced to be friends and make nice.


For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have real friends, even if I don't see them often. I had forgotten how nice it can be.


These are all little random tid bits that are inside my head, little things that I just needed to vocalize.


So there you have it. Pour Your Heart Out Wednesday. :)
http://thingsicantsay.com/

2 comments:

Shell said...

Welcome!

I think a lot of people end up venting the bad on their blogs because that is what they need to work out, rather than the good!

The Mrs. said...

:) LOVE!!!!


I still get butterflies too... I think it's a good sign of things to come! :)

You might also enjoy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...